Yes! The following is MANDATORY for all vehicles:
- CB radio is MANDATORY! There are many safety issues regarding upcoming obstacles transmitted over the CB radio by your trail guides. It is required that each vehicle have a CB radio.
- Jeep vehicles must have four-wheel drive with a low-range (4-LO) transfer case.
- Front and rear tow points must be properly mounted to the frame with grade-five or better bolts.
- Drawbars, receiver hitches, or aftermarket bumpers with manufacturer-installed clevis or D-ring anchor points are acceptable alternates to tow points. If you don’t have tow points, you may be turned away from the trail ride portion.
- All open-topped vehicles, including older models (CJs, Scramblers, and Willys), must have roll bars.
- A full-size spare tire; a space-saver spare (donut) just won’t do.
- Street legal vehicle with current license plate.